- High breaking force confirmed by Bridon’s ‘Powercheck’ testing of a sample from each production length.
- Superior bending fatigue life when compared with other conventional eight strand ropes - confirmed by laboratory testing and extensive field experience.
- Excellent resistance to crushing and abrasion resulting from the overall compactness and robustness of the rope and the Dyform strands - recommended when multi-layer spooling is involved.
- Reduced elongation results from increased steel content and the Dyform process.
- Optional plastic coating of IWRC to further extend fatigue life, improve structural stability and resistance to corrosion.
Dyform 8 is recommended for boom hoist and main hoist ropes on container cranes, overhead gantry cranes, ladle cranes, and unloader ropes.